What to do? Its been well stated that we have feelings for each other

I'm going to keep this short....

I may have feelings for a girl i'm going to be traveling w/ in November.. We have a trip planned w/ another girl and her boyfriend... Its been well stated that we have feelings for each other, and that were both interested in persuing something further than friendship... My instincts are telling me to wait till we go away to persue anything at all, but we have a good connection going, and I don't wanna lose that b/c I waited till we went away... We are going to hang out as friends, and get to know each other better, I just don't want something unforeseen happen if we do persue something before the trip.. Advice please...

What is the reason for the trip if I may ask? Business ? Pleasure ?

(Curt assuming more of the later, and less of the former.)

Curt

• Author
Originally posted by Curt

What is the reason for the trip if I may ask? Business ? Pleasure ?

(Curt assuming more of the later, and less of the former.)

Curt

The trip is purely for pleasure... going to Ireland from Boston...

November is a long ways from now. What is the point of waiting to make your move until that time? Additionally, it could get awkward with you trying to make time with this lady while she's really wanting to enjoy her vacation. If you get close sooner, the trip will be a lot more fulfilling and strengthen the relationship rather than take energy from it while you are trying to begin it.

Am I making sense?

• Author

Tony,

Your def making sense... I'm taking her out Friday night for a few cocktails and a romantic walk down the Charles river in Boston.. Thanks for the help..