Telephone games?

Sw3etdev1L

I mean ok, so the last time I talked to the person I like was on sunday of last week. In messenger. He was the one to say hello, how are you and so on? you know all that stuff..but I told him I was doing good and some other things, and said I had to go because my sister was leaving to europe on monday. But that if he was interested we should go out sometime when he had time, so that we would make a plan for something fun or whatev. (very relaxed). He appeared to be excited, and said " ok, i like the idea".

Througout the whole week, he didn't call me. on thursday I said hello to him in messenger and he did not answer.

But you know what is the weirdest part?

I know he likes me, I just don't understand why he hasn't called. IN A WEEEK, well he knows I like him. So, but I am so anxious and nervous and curious and I have all these feelings mixed up. I am trying not to think about that friggin' call but it has me hooked!!!... I mean, I am constantly thinking about him 24 7 if he will call or not.

I have a lot of chores, I mean I go to college, I do sports, I go out with friends and with my family. My life is full, but everywhere I have gone to, I can't stop thinking about him.

Of course I don't call or do anything because I am waiting for him to show some interest. (we had gone out before already), anyway that's in my other posts..the thing is, it doesn't matter. I am so desperate by now!!!. I so want him to call and I am trying not to think about the situation but I can't!!!.. I am obsessed with the question ¿Will he call or will he not call?", and it makes me want him even more!!!. I know I should not wait for his call, I know I should stop thinking about it. I just can't control it, he is popping in my mind, without my permission!!! I cannot control him popping in my mind.

Why are men so difficult?

confused and broken

I hate to break it to you but this dude will only cause you misery...

You need to forget he ever inhabited this planet and move on...

There are plenty of boys who will call you...

You are human and you need attention it's normal

IF/When he gets his act together and calls/e-mails...IGNORE him

I know it is hard now but it will be the best decision you ever made

Find someone who will fulfill your needs because he is NOT