is he scared of love

baby girl122

baby girl122

i asked my boyfriend if he loved me and he said yes but he has a hard time showing it he will onlyhold my hand or hug me but when i move my his hand over my chest he moves it and he wont even kiss me like couples do kiss(frenchkiss)he will only peak me on the lips and when i say i love you to him sometimes hell anwser and most of the time he wont.i even ask him to tell me what happened to his old girlfriend but he wont say anything but hell get up and walk away im so confused right now,even when we lay by each other he wont cuddle next to me , he faces the wall instead. we been together for about a year. help me im so confused

my guy is a bit on the introverted side too.

Remember he is who he is. if he says he loves you it's only up to you to decide if he is telling the trueth. (i can't spell worth beens)

Look for the suttle things, like when he brings you a drink when you didn't ask for one, when he looks at you and smiles, when he makes sure you're both sitting together. subtle lovers are a little tuff to get used to, trust me i know, but if you look for it, if your simply aware of it, you will feel loved, and it's most rewarding for him too, becouse he'll feel appreciated.

Some things might bother you more then others, like they always say "it never hurts to ask." Ask him why he does, or doesn't do something. Maybe he has a good reason, maybe he's not even aware you want, or dont want that. Simple gentle prods get you answers and most of the time bring about results.

Good luck!!

Maybe I'm more jaded and cynical than these ladies, but these sound like pinkish red flags to me...

he will onlyhold my hand or hug me but when i move my his hand over my chest he moves it

he wont even kiss me like couples do kiss(frenchkiss) he will only peak me on the lips

when i say i love you to him sometimes hell anwser and most of the time he wont.

even when we lay by each other he wont cuddle next to me , he faces the wall instead.

You've been with this guy a year and you've NEVER french kissed him? He NEVER cuddles with you? RARELY tells you he loves you back? This just doesn't sound good to me.

Has he been like this the entire year you've been dating him or is this a recent change?

Oh, she's only 16?

Hmmm...well, at that age these probably aren't flags at all. He probably is just shy. But when you got older, watch out for this kind of thing! :)