sexilicious scorpio entrances me

i need some astrological compatibility advice! i'm a lady libra and there's this sexy scorpio who i'd like to f*ck, but i want to know if anything lasting would come out of it. i know that comparing star signs may be shallow, but i'd like the basics...do scorpios and libras hit it off? (in the bedroom and elsewhere) any insights?

I don't know much about Libra/Scorpio compatibility, but I know one thing: if you lust him, and want to do him, it'll never last....You have to get to know each other first! I really don't think you need to look to the stars to see if he's the one you'll f*ck; ANY guy, whether he be a Virgo a Leo or a Scorpio, would be compatible with ANY girl who will have sex with them.....Wouldn't it be better to find a hottie who you love , not lust and sex comes naturally??? Think about it.....

i need some astrological compatibility advice! i'm a lady libra and there's this sexy scorpio who i'd like to f*ck, but i want to know if anything lasting would come out of it. i know that comparing star signs may be shallow, but i'd like the basics...do scorpios and libras hit it off? (in the bedroom and elsewhere) any insights?
I don't know much about Libra/Scorpio compatibility, but I know one thing: if you lust him, and want to do him, it'll never last....You have to get to know each other first! I really don't think you need to look to the stars to see if he's the one you'll f*ck; ANY guy, whether he be a Virgo a Leo or a Scorpio, would be compatible with ANY girl who will have sex with them.....Wouldn't it be better to find a hottie who you love , not lust and sex comes naturally??? Think about it.....

Hiya

Since you ask: NO. Libra and Scorpio are not naturally compatible. But if you are going to look at Astrology properly, then you should look at somebodys entire birth chart. And if you are only interested in F_cking his brains out, what does it matter what star sign he is???????????!!!

Besides, life is so complex, to interpret and hope to guarantee things based upon Astrology, seems slightly like day-dreaming. If only life was that simple!!!