Is it love?

sunflower80

I know a guy from 6 months.He is a very good frnd of mine.I can share all of my feelings to him even he does the same thing.I like spending time with him.If he is around i would be more comfortable about myself.But he is not around me or when he doesnt call me for a day i feel something is missing in my life that day.I thought its just an attraction or because we used to spend time together.But when i thought about this more in detail i feel i have feelings towards him.I cannot bear the thought he wont be around me for the rest of the life.I guess he does have the some feeling towards me.But i dont know whether it is love or friendship?He gets annoyed when i talk to other guys or when i dont give time to him.He cares about me.The problem is that he is 3 years younger than me.So may be he is hesitating because of this.I tried to talk to him about the relationship but he avoids talking about this thing,he says that even,leaving me also bothers him alot.I'm confused whether should i say about the feelings that i have to him.But I'm afraid i might lose a verygood frnd.Please help me guys :(

sounds like you value your friendship very much with this guy. If i were you i wouldnt expect anything out of it cause if he is hesitant about it then it wasnt meant to be. Just see where things take you right now with him. just concentrate on being a good friend and if he makes a move then go for it. Just make sure your careful and keep your friendship first.

• Author
sunflower80

I guess u are right.But the problem is that if i don't ask for now,i might regret after that i didn't ask about this at that time.And i dont want to have this feelings and continue the friendship like nothing in between us.It is really painful for me to be like this,having feelings about him and saying nothing to him.The only problem is that how he'll take this and behave afterwards?Please suggest me :

hmmm if you really want I'm sure you can get up the guts to call him out about it ask him "hey i've been having feelings for you a little bit more then friends" but let him know that you don't want things to change between you too as friends because you value his friendship more so if you guys would start dating. I mean if you let him know that friendship you have is very important then he wont let it be lost