Does he like me?

ok, theres this guy (boy u must hear this a lot) and i'm in this jr. guard program where you swim, run, and do lifeguard stuff as training if you want to be a lifeguard... but anyways this guy james continues to bother me. he splashes water on me, hits me (not too hard to hurt tho), he smiles and me a lot, and calls me doll face. but anyways... what do you guys think... does he like me?

LOL ... just be grateful he's not chasing you around the playground with a bug in his hand! :p

yes, in his juvenile way, he's showing that he is definitely interested in you

• Author

thanx guys... thats pretty funny.... chasing my around with a bug... lol... *laughs and snorts* haha... i sure hope he would chase me around with a bug... but... you never know what james will do... and he is pretty immature... but hes nice

longlegzs80

This guy is totally crunching on you. It is obvious, but I can see how you want some reassurance as far as if he is interested. You definitly need to flirt with him. Be playful with him, and maybe ask him if he would like to go get a bit after the lifeguard thing or if he would like to take a walk or whatever you want. Him flirting with you, by smiling, calling you doll face etc., can definitly be returned to him. Have a nickname for him, or smile at him. Just something. Do some flirting, but don't be all over him or making it obvious.