What can I do to make this guy interested/intrigued again?

Another chance!!!

Another chance!!!

I made the classic error/flaw some time ago of revealing to a man I had been involved with that I had strong feelings for him. He got scared and backed off.

Well, now we are going to be working together again (we met during the run of a play) soon and I don't want him to think I am crazy for him (I still am, of course!!!). So, tell me guys, please give me tips on how to act during rehersals. Should I be aloof and talk to other guys? Let him come up to me first?

Help give me tips for a convincing "performance" this time.

Thanks!!!!

It'll be kind of hard to get him to forget what you've already told him. At this point, you should act normal and interact with everyone. Don't single him out but don't ignore him either. Just be nice to everyone. But don't pay any special attention to him either. Since you have already spilled your guts to him, you have absolutely no choice but to let him make the first move this time around. Going out on dates with other men he knows could help, if he does have a fondness for you. If he doesn't respond in time, move on. My gut feeling is that if you scared him before, he just wasn't ready for a close relationship...and may still not be ready. The lesson here is be coy and don't reveal too much too fast about your feelings. At the same time, if you completely reveal your true feelings to the RIGHT person at the RIGHT time, you will achieve positive results and live happily ever after. It's all a matter of timing. Isn't love a bitch sometimes!!!

I made the classic error/flaw some time ago of revealing to a man I had been involved with that I had strong feelings for him. He got scared and backed off. Well, now we are going to be working together again (we met during the run of a play) soon and I don't want him to think I am crazy for him (I still am, of course!!!). So, tell me guys, please give me tips on how to act during rehersals. Should I be aloof and talk to other guys? Let him come up to me first? Help give me tips for a convincing "performance" this time. Thanks!!!!

Hi!

You followed your heart and he backed off from you. This doesn't mean that you made an error. It just means that he wasn't ready for more than what you had together. So go on from there. If you want to go out with this guy, then it's okay for you to approach him again. There are no "tricks" to nab someone if they don't want to be caught. You can still have fun and go out with him, and maybe he will change his mind. But you have to let him do that on his own.