my good guy friend and i kissed!

confuzzled12

ok so i have this really good guy friend who ive always sorta liked but then again not (its weird. ive turned my feelings off and on for him over the years). anyways we were at my other friends house watching a movie and we were cuddling. then he kissed me....and then we sorta made out. then when i dropped him back off home, we made out again.

ok so weve just graduated and are goin to diff colleges in the fall. what shud i do? i mean, were plannin on talkin about this later today. he knows i kinda dont wanna be tied down in relationship right now. is it wrong to be just casual? i mean i really liked kissin him. or shud i just say we shudnt pursue this and leave it alone. HELP! i dont wanna be trampy X[

I think you should say that you both obviously got sweapt away by your feelings without putting enough thought in your actions, that the mature thing to do is to appreciate what happened instead of fighting it but realize that you are now going separate ways and to let this be something to cherish and pick up on if you both feel the same after college so that in the meantime you are not tied down while so far away from each other and can continue being friends without coming across as a tramp which you are not! He too kissed you so do you see him as a tramp? no.

How do you feel about him? Okay so you don't want to be tied down right now and that's fine but if you really like him, even as a friend, then there's nothing wrong with kissing. It sounds like you both wanted to and it didn't lead to anything else so what's the problem?