I Want To Be More Than Friends...

Hello,

I'm in quite the predicament here and am in search of help or advice. Well, first off I haven't had much luck with women possibly due to my character (which I don't intend to change) which is an old-fashioned gentleman, sweet, caring, sensitive, helpful, musician...not a jock!

Now to the reason I came here...there's this girl that I've been good friends with for 3 years give or take. We have fun together and spend time with each other on occasion...as stupid as this sounds (I should tell you that we're both 16), I had a great day with her doing errands and just spending time with her and would love to do it again...the next day I sent her a "thinking of you" card telling her that I'd love to do it again...anyway, about 1 to 2 years ago, her and I were talking about relationships and how something between us probably wouldn't work...for me, things have changed and I'm having different feelings/emotions towards her now and possibly sense the same from her...after being "rejected" so many times in the past I fear that it will be inevitable this time around too...I'm not having a great appetite, restless sleep, no motivation just thinking about her...

Please, someone help me or give me a little guidance or advice as to what I should do.

As the Journey song says:

"The Party's Over (H O P E L E S S L Y I N L O V E)