he's so damn shy and i dont understand him

sweetie123

my names Angel and my boyfriends name is Ceaser.i'm 17 and he's 25.we have been going together for a year. i known him since i was 14 at that time we was friends.well i've been having troubles with him cause he's to shy. well two days ago i finally asked him if he was afraid to fall in love he told me yes and i don't know how to get him to open up to me,and i asked him if he was shy cause he has not french kissed me yet and he said nothing.if i ask him if he would talk to me about why he was so afraid to fall in love and he just ignored me,and wrap me in his arms.when i want to talk to him about anything about his ex or about his past he wont say anything but he'd just peak me on the lips when i stay the night over there and when we decide to go to sleep he won't hold me he will look at the wall instead so sometimes when i feel sad or when i feel the teers comeing to my eyes i get up and go to the living room and sleep on the couch. when he gets up he always asks me why i'm out here for and i make something up,i mean whats werid he'll hold me when were watching tv together but not when we go to bed even sometimes when were up and he's holding me he'll sometimes get up and move to the other couch and i'm so confused about him what's really werid is when i tell him i love him he sometimes says it and sometimes won't but when he doesn't say it i act like i understand when really i don't,i've really been afriad to ask him if he'll french kiss me cause im afriad he won't say nothing back.should i try to french kiss him,if so how,also please give me some advice on how to get him to open up to me and not to be so shy

i dont think that is a realistic relationship. way to much age difference, actually it really just matters that she is a MINOR. go have a daughter who is that age seeing a man that old. yeah and what does a 25 year old want with a 17 year old. it freaks me out

my_mother's_daughter

We don't know the legalities of the age difference because Sweetie123 hasn't mentioned her home state (I'm not American but I know a little about state law :cool: )

And I don't think an off the cuff "He's too old for you" is either fair or helpful. Love falls where it falls, let these two people decide if the age difference is a problem *to them*.

Anyway, that aside, it sounds to me, Sweetie123 that he has commitment fears and could be finding it hard to deal with his feelings for you, without communication you're really not going to know what is going on at all. Encourage him to talk to you, and also be more honest in your own responses, next time you leave the room to sleep on the couch and he asks you why, use the opportunity to tell him, and let that develop into a conversation about how you are both feeling.

Communication is the key here, until you ask him what's wrong, you won't know what the problem is.

xx

my_mother's_daughter

just realised I assumed somewhat too "which government?" Angel doesn't even give her country location.

I'm being USA-centrist and Im not even American!!xx