Is it just a one time thing?

annonymus4ever

annonymus4ever

[font=arial][/font][color=red][/color]

I'll take any advice on this both guys and girls please. Anyways about a month ago an aquaitance of mine & i well u can say fooled around at a party.And it wasnt just a kiss so we agreed not to tell anyone but i obviously just told my best friend and he told his. i haven't spoked to him since the party because he went off to camp. But i really dont know if it was just a one time thing or if it actually meant sumthing. At the time it didnt mean anything now i cant stop thinking about it and he also asked me if i wanted to go out with him and i just said we're better off as friends. I dont like him or anything , just as a friend , but for sum reason i cant stop thinking about it. So i dunno if it was just a one time thing or not..anyways any advice would be very apreciated...thanks

Sorry, babe, it was a one-time thing. You have clearly told him you just want to be friends so it's not likely he will want to fool around with a friend. So he's off to find somebody who thinks of him as more than a friend.

Friends of the opposite sex don't "fool around" with each other, except in cases where it's a one-time thing. Stop thinking about it and put your thoughts to fooling around with a guy you want to be more than friends with.