Does she want to keep going or what?

We have known each other for a couple of years, but have only become friends this last month or so. She had sent me a few txt messages saying im good looking and so on and how id have no trouble at all finding a girl. I told her I wasn’t looking for a girlfriend maybe just someone for some fun (said this mostly to get her off my back, as I didn’t want her thinking I was interested in her, she has a couple of kids which turns me off her and shes not really my type) she told me how shed done the cause thing with a guy before but it didn’t last long cause she it was to weird, she said she has to be really drunk or really comfortable with someone to have sex with them.

Anyway a few days later we were txting again and it came up, we talked more about it and she said she would like to do the causal thing with me, I told her she had to be sure cause I didn’t want to upset anyway, she told me it would be very hard to hurt her.

A couple of nights later I was around at her house, we ended up having sex, she was so into it, before hand we were lying on the bed, she had her head on my chest she was saying how nice it was to just ly her with me and so on, we started kissing and it lead on from there, she couldn’t wait to get her pants off haha. After she said it was great and I went home 15 min later as it was like 3am in the morning and I had work the next day, also wouldn’t have been a good idea for the kids to see me there in the morning.

This happened about a week ago, ever since then she has been too busy too tired, feeling sick. Seems like every excuse under the sun, on Saturday she asked me what I was doing Sunday, I told her I was going away for the day but would be home at 5pm, she told me shed see if the dad would have the kids for dinner and to txt her when I got home. I did that but she was still busy at a friends house helping sort it out for the big move, never heard from her after that.

We are both 26, its been quite a few months since I got any so im a bit randy, its bugging me the I aint getting it a bit more lol.What do you guys think? This is the first time in a casual relationship for me.

saraispiel19

Dude at least you got some no strings attached.

I say back off for a bit and be all busy and have no time for her- I don't know why but women (most) like that and want to squeeze in some time with you.

If it's casual and she agreed she'll come back around, don't push it she'll probably think your some annyoing horndog.

Ah don't sweat it, she's a single mom and will want some again espcially after a hard day with the kids. I know I wanna do my hubby when I'm pent up with my kid all day!

• Author

Hey,

Has been close to two weeks now, have talked to her a few times through txts and had a chat with her at a shop that we bumped into each other, no mention of another get together.

I must say, this casual thing is not very satisfying.

She obviously feels ashamed, confused or disappointed in the sex that you had together. My advice is to move on!