phycho female/Pregnancy

I know this is long but please i need more advice

Hello I have posted several messages about my unfaithful boyfriend. Now we are having even worse problems. for starters the girl he was with keeps making these stupid claims that i know are totally untrue. She says that they are getting married on palm sunday. but i don't believe her because she has made other claims like that they had gone out and stuff but i was with him. see she does not know that we are still together. and we would like to keep it that way. she is a flat out phycho female and its getting really tricky. she calls him at all hours of the night telling him i called her at her home (i don't even know the number) she says that i told her that she was a whore and that i got her man now so lay off. i swear she is so phychotic. she even lies that i e-mail her. i have only e-mailed her like 2 times and that was to tell her that my boyfriend was hers.

I know this is long but please i need more advice Hello I have posted several messages about my unfaithful boyfriend. Now we are having even worse problems. for starters the girl he was with keeps making these stupid claims that i know are totally untrue. She says that they are getting married on palm sunday. but i don't believe her because she has made other claims like that they had gone out and stuff but i was with him. see she does not know that we are still together. and we would like to keep it that way. she is a flat out phycho female and its getting really tricky. she calls him at all hours of the night telling him i called her at her home (i don't even know the number) she says that i told her that she was a whore and that i got her man now so lay off. i swear she is so phychotic. she even lies that i e-mail her. i have only e-mailed her like 2 times and that was to tell her that my boyfriend was hers.
harold emick

hi shirley,

this sounds rough, where do you and your boyfriend stand with each other? how strong is your relationship standing?

if it is strong then you both need to confront this girl and tell her to knock this off, and do it togeather that way she may get the message, then again she may not and in that case you may need to take a harder step like getting a restraining order from the courts. as for your boyfriend not responding to you about your being pregnant, then you need to demand out of his respect for you as to what he is going to do. if he cares for this relationship with you he needs to make a move to do the right thing.

Harold

I know this is long but please i need more advice Hello I have posted several messages about my unfaithful boyfriend. Now we are having even worse problems. for starters the girl he was with keeps making these stupid claims that i know are totally untrue. She says that they are getting married on palm sunday. but i don't believe her because she has made other claims like that they had gone out and stuff but i was with him. see she does not know that we are still together. and we would like to keep it that way. she is a flat out phycho female and its getting really tricky. she calls him at all hours of the night telling him i called her at her home (i don't even know the number) she says that i told her that she was a whore and that i got her man now so lay off. i swear she is so phychotic. she even lies that i e-mail her. i have only e-mailed her like 2 times and that was to tell her that my boyfriend was hers.

Mandy: Do you really want to know how to get rid of the psycho female? GET RID OF THE PSYCHO BOYFRIEND! Really, Mandy, think about it. This girl, as deviant and immature as she may be, is not really the problem. It's your boyfriend, who apparently allows this behavior to continue, without defending you or your relationship. He clearly does not care enough about you to. You really need to love yourself more than this. There are millions of available men who know how to love and treat a woman. You deserve that. And I think your "boyfriend" and this girl deserve each other, if you want to know the truth.

Now for the other issue, the possible pregnancy. Have you taken an at-home pregnancy test? If you are pregnant, you know your three options. Giving birth to and raising the baby on your own (your boyfriend will NOT be supportive, I guarantee), giving birth and putting the baby up for adoption, or abortion. Certainly pros and cons to all three, and this forum is really not appropriate to tell you what to do. That requires immense soul-searching, discussions with those close to you, prayer, etc. There are hotlines you can call to get free counseling on this issue, and plenty of information on-line. Make sure you have all the information and are comfortable (as much as possible) with your decision, because you will need to live with it for the rest of your life. Also, please familiarize yourself with the many methods of birth control for use in the future.

Best of luck to you in this difficult situation.

I have had both scares before too, sweetheart, but not all at once!! If this girl starts getting crazy, like following you or trying to pry into your business, you may need to get a restraining order. This may sound absurd, but she seems reluctant to leave you alone. You don't want something bad to happen to you or your bf. How did this girl show up in your life, anyhow? About your pregnancy; I don't know, hon, I've needed advice that I never received on that topic........Leeza P.S.--hang in there!!

thanks everyone. oh and leeza/ she came into my life because he was with her before he was with me and i found out. i know its stupid on my part to take him back but its gettin better she just needs to go away.