"Veterans" of Online Dating

HiItsMe

No I'm not a woman but I'm the one who has to attract women, you don't. :p. Women give men wrong advise usually. You know he's such a nice guy he'd be great for my friend/daughter etc etc BUT NOT FOR HERSELF. lol

You are totally clueless as to how most women would react to that email. I'm in a better position to speak for MOST women than you.

There are some women on this site that know what they want and some disagree with you about the email being attractive.

I believe I said in my PERSONAL opinion, I do not see anything wrong with the email. I have no problem with other females finding it unattractive. I'm not trying to convince everybody to like the email, but rather expressing my personal opinion.

Huh? Where'd you come up with this theory?

Thank you.

He seems to generalize everything based on his own bad experiences with women.

• Author
I believe I said in my PERSONAL opinion, I do not see anything wrong with the email. I have no problem with other females finding it unattractive. I'm not trying to convince everybody to like the email, but rather expressing my personal opinion.

Exactly, some emails might be appealing to others, while others are not.

Think of it as a "weeding out" process. The ones that do actually reply to my emails, are the ones probably the ones I should be spending my time on.

Thank you.

He seems to generalize everything based on his own bad experiences with women.

Haha I've had bad experiances alright but not anymore because I corrected what I was doing wrong. Now after a long time studying what women are attracted to I have alot of success and I've also improved myself too.

I have experiance of attracting women for good and bad and you are clueless for calling me clueless. OP, don't listen to this women because unless she's a lesbian she hasn't a clue about what most women want.

YES I DO GENERALISE!!!!!!!! Why? Because when you generalise you're talking about women in general. So I'm talking about women in general. Yes there will be some like SHYgirl who will like that email (and therefore most other similar ones) but generally most women won't.

Hi, Hi. :)

FWIW, I would delete an email like the one you posted. Why? It screams AVERAGE. It is totally non-personalized, yells "form letter", and shows no creativity.

If I DO respond to an OLD email, it is usually the ones that are one or two lines, ans say something funny, or mention some commonality, or something in my profile.

Remember, you are trying to generate interest, and open a dialogue. Writing to a woman about how great you are, or why you think you are a good match doesn't do that. You need to get her INTERESTED in wanting to learn more about you. Do that by making her laugh, and by showing interest in HER. That's what turns us women on...

Haha I've had bad experiances alright but not anymore because I corrected what I was doing wrong. Now after a long time studying what women are attracted to I have alot of success and I've also improved myself too.

I have experiance of attracting women for good and bad and you are clueless for calling me clueless. OP, don't listen to this women because unless she's a lesbian she hasn't a clue about what most women want.

YES I DO GENERALISE!!!!!!!! Why? Because when you generalise you're talking about women in general. So I'm talking about women in general. Yes there will be some like SHYgirl who will like that email (and therefore most other similar ones) but generally most women won't.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Duh! It's really funny when someone with such poor grammar challenges that email. Are you serious man??

I am a woman, which puts me in a better position to know what most women might think. On the other hand, you, just like any other guy, are totally clueless to what women think and want. I, as a female, cannot claim to know what most guys what, because I don't. And that's how it works.

You have experience for attracting women, huh? You may want to revisit your previous threads just to refresh your dull memory..:laugh:

• Author
Hi, Hi. :)

FWIW, I would delete an email like the one you posted. Why? It screams AVERAGE. It is totally non-personalized, yells "form letter", and shows no creativity.

If I DO respond to an OLD email, it is usually the ones that are one or two lines, ans say something funny, or mention some commonality, or something in my profile.

Remember, you are trying to generate interest, and open a dialogue. Writing to a woman about how great you are, or why you think you are a good match doesn't do that. You need to get her INTERESTED in wanting to learn more about you. Do that by making her laugh, and by showing interest in HER. That's what turns us women on...

Actually, I had been down that road before...and...well, I yielded the same results. So it's neither here nor there, Jilly. :p

Actually, I had been down that road before...and...well, I yielded the same results. So it's neither here nor there, Jilly. :p

A lot of it also is the pond you're fishing in. I have met some of the most insane and damaged people online. I am always fascinated by people who NEVER engage in OLD.

• Author
A lot of it also is the pond you're fishing in. I have met some of the most insane and damaged people online. I am always fascinated by people who NEVER engage in OLD.

How is it they are fascinating?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Duh! It's really funny when someone with such poor grammar challenges that email. Are you serious man??

I am a woman, which puts me in a better position to know what most women might think. On the other hand, you, just like any other guy, are totally clueless to what women think and want. I, as a female, cannot claim to know what most guys what, because I don't. And that's how it works.

You have experience for attracting women, huh? You may want to revisit your previous threads just to refresh your dull memory..:laugh:

Well Jilly Bean and a few other women seem to be disagreeing with you so there goes that theory. :rolleyes:

As for picking up on my bad grammer, yes it isn't great but I thought the OP was looking for good ideas not good grammer. ;)

Well Jilly Bean and a few other women seem to be disagreeing with you so there goes that theory. :rolleyes:

And that's the beauty of LS. It wouldn't be of any use if we all agreed on each and everything, would it?

And... I just wondered how your emails look like with such grammar... anyway, it's your problem.

• Author

Actually, I do sometimes think its "location" if you're living in an area known for it's superficial men/women....chances are you won't stand a chance.

Like I have a friend that said when he used to live in Boston, women would be asking HIM out all the time. Apparently, in some areas, some women/men aren't as petty when it comes to looks.

Some places are like Hollywood or Beverly Hill-ish.

And that's the beauty of LS. It wouldn't be of any use if we all agreed on each and everything, would it?

And... I just wondered how your emails look like with such grammar... anyway, it's your problem.

It certainly would be no use if given bad information.

My grammer isn't that bad and besides my IQ is far above the average so I know it's about the message not so much how the message is presented. ;)