Girl @ school [need ]

Okay so last summer i went to summer school and was tardy .went inside the room and saw this girl thats really cute there were no seats left so i had to sit next to her (was lucky) .i couldnt speak cuz im speechless for the whole summer whne i see her.

okay so its september 07 and we got our classes my class was next to her class so i get to see her on period 5 going in and out,when she walks i always see her turning around idk if shes looking at me or the girl behind/infront of me.we say hi to teach other and all that but a few months later my friend which is noy my ex friend told her i like her now she stopped talking to me but still turning around when she walks .finally 4 days ago my friend told me that the girl i like and my friend talked about me,i said" about what?" she didnt answer all she said was "you know..... " Dude she wants ur number so she can call you and told me that she'll give me a chance.she said shes going to call me later *_*

does she rlly like me?

since shes calling i need help on what to talk about on the phone .HElp plZ

:love::love::love::love::love:

♥♥

if my grammar is rlly bad plz try ur best on understanding it ty ;)

"She'll give [you] a chance"??? Damn, sounds like the relationship's sort of one-sided already. But who knows, not like I have any idea what goes on in the minds of girls anyway lol.

I say go for it. :)

Oh and as for what to talk on the phone, don't say much at all. Just invite her to go with you somewhere, be clear about when and where you want to meet, or if you have to go pick her up and whatnot. Save all the discussions for when you finally see her in person. And ask her questions that'll make her talk about herself. Be sure to pay attention though. You never know when you'll have to respond back. :)

• Author

well idk what to talk about

you think you can give me some lines on what to say to her?

PS:is my english understandable or not?