Stumped

Puzzled

Hello...i know this isn't the kind of question you are used to getting but i am having trouble deciding what to get my bf for our six month anniversary and for christmas...they are close together but i want to get him seperate gifts...please help! Thanx

Hello...i know this isn't the kind of question you are used to getting but i am having trouble deciding what to get my bf for our six month anniversary and for christmas...they are close together but i want to get him seperate gifts...please help! Thanx

I don't think you should get him a present for the 6 month anniversaire. If you want just combine the two. I have a lot of great idea's from a catalogue I have. I just need to know are you in Canada or America?

The book I have is all about gifts for men depending how long you have been together.

I don't think you should get him a present for the 6 month anniversaire. If you want just combine the two. I have a lot of great idea's from a catalogue I have. I just need to know are you in Canada or America?

The book I have is all about gifts for men depending how long you have been together.

Really? that sounds kewl...I'm in The United States..

I don't necessarily think your answer is in a catalog. After six months, I would think you should have a decent understanding of your boyfriend and his nature. You know what his interests and needs are....tap into those for the answer of what presents are good. It may not even be something that you buy......

I agree with Ryan. For our six month anniversary I wrote my boyfriend a poem and I also gave him the first poem I ever wrote about him because he had been saying he wanted a copy of it. He loved it. You should use your knowledge of him along with your talents to create something meaningful. Don't think you have to run out and buy two really expensive gifts so that he will know how much he means to you. I think one gift for the anniversary and Christmas would be fine. If you still want to buy him something in addition to your gift from the heart, cologne or a shirt always worked well for me.

I don't necessarily think your answer is in a catalog. After six months, I would think you should have a decent understanding of your boyfriend and his nature. You know what his interests and needs are....tap into those for the answer of what presents are good. It may not even be something that you buy......

Dear Puzzled,

Forget the six-month anniversary. He's not going to remember it anyway. He didn't remember your fifth-month anniversary did he?

And for Christmas get him something cool. No clothes, jewelry or poems, please. That's thinking like a woman, you gotta think like a guy. Guys like gifts that they can USE or ones that actually DO something... like a skill saw, CD, PC scanner, foosball table, etc. If he says the word "COOL!" when he opens the present, then you know you hit the jackpot.

--Landon