Using me for years?

I met a girl in the first college I attended (BS school that gave me a BS degree which is no good in the real world). There was a group of 3 of us. Myself, her & a mutual male friend. She was initially attracted to him (He was a ladies man, player type). We had a mutual crush on eachother, but were both involved with other ppl. Her bf had another gf, so she would drive past his job with me in the car all the time. After 5 yrs, we eventually did it. Changed the friendship. She has a gf now, after we did it, I called her and now her gf begins answering the phone.

I ask why the change but she doesnt answer me. She tells me Ive been a constant tension point in their relationship. These girls once wanted a threesome with me, but now her gf hates me. We've engaged eachother sexually about four times...always long periods in between. I began realizing she may be just using me as leverage in all her relationships and since her gf hates me, decided it's best to stay away. She tried contacting me recently through the Internet but I wasn't sure if it was her or her gf so I didn't reply. What are your thoughts on this? Her gf is NOT a good person.

• Author

She also slept with our mutual friend before she did with me, but they both neglected to tell me this until after the act.