Friending the Ex

Hi,

I'm new to this thread so be nice.

Not sure if this is the proper place for this discussion but I didn't know where else to post it. So here is my situation:

I am in the process of friending my ex-girlfriend. And surprisingly it is going really well. However I find small hick-ups in the process, which are usually solved by good communication. This is not the issue.

The issue is that she has a boyfriend, who subsiquently is becoming more interested in her than she is in him. She maybe pushing him away because of me...I have no idea.

Now on my side of things, I feel myself wanting her much more in my life. The time we spend together is truly wonderful. However, more than anything I want what is best for her, and I am at the point where I do not know where I fall into that.

Long story short: she has told me that she is not over me, and I am not 100% over her. We are becoming good friends through diligent communication and working through past and present issues.

My question is: is the juice worth the squeeze? I know I feel it is right now, but what do you guys think?

It is a bad idea trying to be friends with someone you still have feelings for, she is already pushing away another man because she wants you back. Do you want to try again with her?

You can't be friends with an ex you still have feelings for. Just doesn't work out. Believe me. Besides, true friendship has no ulterior motives!