Wow, The Sex is Great

I have had a history with bedding females, never had a complaint. I have this awesome knack for finding all the hot spots on them. Normally the sex is good and I go onjust like its another day.

I have been having sex with this new girl...now my fiancee for a litle over a year now. When we first started, it felt good and it was enjoyable. As we progressed my technique constantly redefined itself. We can't stay in a position that long because we like trying different stuff. On the hood of the car, in woods, on USS Yorktown on a school field trip....almost every where. We are constantly looking for new erotic positions and place to try close to home. Feel free to to list different thing if you so wish.

My question is though, is weird for my to cause her to orgasm 4 to five times in one sitting and myself only have one? We try to keep count...its like 320 for me and 890 for her...for crying out loud...this is awkward...never has hapened to me before it normally reversed.:):D

No its not weird that you have that orgasm ratio. Men heat up quick but take longer to recover. Women are the opposite. We take what seems like forever to heat up, but once we are there the Os just keep coming (pun intended).