problems with girlfriend

Michael

I have been dating this girl on and off for two years. We broke up about a dozen times but always get back together. About three months ago we broke up again. Since we have broke up, we have became even better friends than before.

We have got closer together than we ever have before. We also do not argue anymore and get along great now. Me and her talk every day on the phone and we go out ALOT.

She tells me that im really close in her heart and that im her very best friend. I know 100% that she hasn't been seeing anyone else. Since we broke up the last time, we have never talked about considering us as boyfriend and girlfriend again. I love her with all my heart. Im so glad that we have gotten closer together than ever. I want to talk to her about us being a couple again but im afraid that it will change our friendship. I don't want to mess anything up with me and her and i want to know if i should wait or should i talk to her about it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

michael

I have been dating this girl on and off for two years. We broke up about a dozen times but always get back together. About three months ago we broke up again. Since we have broke up, we have became even better friends than before. We have got closer together than we ever have before. We also do not argue anymore and get along great now. Me and her talk every day on the phone and we go out ALOT. She tells me that im really close in her heart and that im her very best friend. I know 100% that she hasn't been seeing anyone else. Since we broke up the last time, we have never talked about considering us as boyfriend and girlfriend again. I love her with all my heart. Im so glad that we have gotten closer together than ever. I want to talk to her about us being a couple again but im afraid that it will change our friendship.

I think it's difficult to say, without knowing why you keep splitting up. Whatever it is that keeps splitting you up, has to be addressed and changed first, otherwise you'll just be in the same old vicious circle.

I have been dating this girl on and off for two years. We broke up about a dozen times but always get back together. About three months ago we broke up again. Since we have broke up, we have became even better friends than before. We have got closer together than we ever have before. We also do not argue anymore and get along great now. Me and her talk every day on the phone and we go out ALOT. She tells me that im really close in her heart and that im her very best friend. I know 100% that she hasn't been seeing anyone else. Since we broke up the last time, we have never talked about considering us as boyfriend and girlfriend again. I love her with all my heart. Im so glad that we have gotten closer together than ever. I want to talk to her about us being a couple again but im afraid that it will change our friendship. I don't want to mess anything up with me and her and i want to know if i should wait or should i talk to her about it. PLEASE HELP!!!!! michael

Hi!

I don't think that you should limit yourself to this girl exclusively. The two of you are friends, but it takes more than that to be in a relationship. When you are truly in love with someone, you don't date them on and off for two years. It sounds like the two of you are great friends, so enjoy that, and don't make demands on each other. You should also have fun going out and dating other people, and so should she.