I really like this guy, I don't know if I could just be his friend.

I think I made the biggest mistake ,I made a move on one of my guy friends.We been talking on the for about every night for a bout three hours.He also works with me and always flirts with me . When we on phone sometimes he'll say I like one of my friends but the more get to know i don't want to date her.Some the other day sick and tried of just waiting for him to make the move ,so tried to kiss him. He totally Dis me :( . He calls me on the phone today that he just wanted to be my friend . I think my ex -boyfriend told some thing because he also work at same place . Our relationship didn't end so good . I really like this guy ,I don't know if I could just be his friend.

Try not to worry. And DO NOT feel bad!

At the very least, you have gone out to get what you want. You did what felt right. Both the guys should admire you for that. Some people are too scared to act on their feelings and too afraid to go for what they want.

If the guy you kissed was surprised by the move you made, don't feel bad - human beings misunderstand each other and get their wires crossed all the time. It's quite possible that the guy sent out signals to you and it's just not fair of him to make you feel bad because you acted on those signals.

Anyway, if these guys can't see how great you are, it's their loss! You can find someone else who's worthy of you!

• 2 weeks later...
3SecondStand

Hey,

I have known this guy since i was five. He was my best friend, but im not sure if i just

"like" him as my friend. I believe he knows, but im afraid to tell him how i really feel. So I

know it on't help much, but just know ur not alone.

*3SecondStand*

o, sweety -

yes! forget him - and you might be surprised how quickly he changes his mind when he sees you're dating (not fooling around with) other guys. value yourself, and others will follow. you're a great girl, he doesn't deserve you!!!!

xox j