Neighbor friend

nopainnogain

Hello everyone. There is this lady that moved next door to me a few months ago. We live in an apt complex. We have been hanging out . The other night(last week) we had some drinks and ended up having sex. She initiated it and I went with the flow. I am not looking for a relationship . She has a kid and has a stable career as do I . We both go to school as well.

Since then she will text me and then stop. She really hot and cold. We are both 27. We havent talked about that night at all. My question is should I bring it up and let her know how I feel or leave it alone ?

thanks

Hello everyone. There is this lady that moved next door to me a few months ago. We live in an apt complex. We have been hanging out . The other night(last week) we had some drinks and ended up having sex. She initiated it and I went with the flow. I am not looking for a relationship . She has a kid and has a stable career as do I . We both go to school as well.

Since then she will text me and then stop. She really hot and cold. We are both 27. We havent talked about that night at all. My question is should I bring it up and let her know how I feel or leave it alone ?

thanks

I would leave it alone. If she messages you again.. then perhaps you could simply say that your not looking for an R right now. Good luck.

AP:)

• Author
nopainnogain

Im not looking for an R but a FWB NSA situation would work out perfect. I dont think she is looking for an R either. I just hope she doesnt think Im looking for an R with her. Its confusing.

I invited her to go see the meteor shower with me in a few weeks and she agreed. We will see if she backs out or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
nopainnogain

We both agreed to a FWB situation and its awsome. She will txt me at night here and there to come over and shag lol

• Author
nopainnogain

Dang. Now she is distant . So I park on the other side now to avoid her.