What does this mean??!!

There is the girl I have been talking to for the past couple months on the phone, AIM and in person at least once. She seems to like me or else we wouldnt be talking every day, but what is the whole deal with women and baby pictures. She is insistent that I show her my baby pictures to her and I am still just getting to know her and of course I like her. Is there more to wanting to see baby pictures than I realize? ahah. Thanks

There is the girl I have been talking to for the past couple months on the phone, AIM and in person at least once. She seems to like me or else we wouldnt be talking every day, but what is the whole deal with women and baby pictures. She is insistent that I show her my baby pictures to her and I am still just getting to know her and of course I like her. Is there more to wanting to see baby pictures than I realize? ahah. Thanks

It's so they can look at you when you were younger and compare how you are now, and ask themselves, "What happened? Why did it all go wrong?"

nopainnogain
It's so they can look at you when you were younger and compare how you are now, and ask themselves, "What happened? Why did it all go wrong?"

lol..........