Stuck - suggestions???

Blindsidedagainalive

Blindsidedagainalive

I have been in a LTR with a woman who has cheated on me.

This is the 2nd time........this time it went on for 6 months.

Unfortunately we own 2 properties together, so breaking apart is difficult.

I have the rental property for sale.

The one we live in is not for sale.

The NJ market really sucks now. so I don't know what to do.

Neither of us can buy each other out, nor will we be able to support either property on our own.

Right now however, I really want to be with a woman.

My ego was shattered from this affair.

I am not looking for a relationship, but a passionate meeting with a woman.

It is so hard to find that.

Also, I am not a liar, so I will not lie to a prospective woman.....and most men do that to date.

I will not go to a prostitute, so that is not an option.

Also, if I tell woman that I live with another woman, they will back away.

The only thing I guess I have going for me, is that I am fit and look younger than 43 (full head of hair, 31 inch waist, young face).

I guess I am a little desperate for physical attention.

I have not felt this horny (sorry) for many years.

Self gratification does not do it for me.

Dating websites are bogus!!!!

Please give me some suggestions.

paddington bear

Tell her that you can't live together with her, that it puts you in an uncomfortable position and that you are going to organise a roomy for her - if she complains, well then she shouldn't have been unfaithful.

Move out, into a shared apartment if needs be, into a dog box if needs be, just get yourself out of the situation you're in asap!!!! Otherwise you're stuck with a reminder day after day after day of being badly hurt and will feel trapped by the whole situation. Feeling like you have some control over your destiny will help you feel better.

You want another woman now so desperately because you need to feel that someone nice is out there that won't mess you around and because you're horny! If you're any way desperate about the sex thing women will sense it off you and run a mile, so try to act casual and confident even if you don't feel it - fake it till you make it kind of thing.

Find out events on where women are usually greater in number than men, poetry readings, an evening class (always full of women hoping to meet men, and never any men there - you will have the pick of the group!) - who cares if you're not that interested in the subject, you are there to meet members of the opposite sex who will appreciate your honesty and integrity.