Where is real love?

Maybe it's just an ideal...or a dream...but maybe it can be real. Unconditional love that's clear and true.

A place where two souls meet and love and believe in each other, no matter what!

Love that's not about what we want the other person to be, but love that allows the other to be exactly who they are. And then, anything is possible and the entire universe opens up. I LOVE you and you LOVE me.

you read my mind

Maybe it's just an ideal...or a dream...but maybe it can be real. Unconditional love that's clear and true. A place where two souls meet and love and believe in each other, no matter what! Love that's not about what we want the other person to be, but love that allows the other to be exactly who they are. And then, anything is possible and the entire universe opens up. I LOVE you and you LOVE me.

I was just thinking the same thing...

Maybe it's just an ideal...or a dream...but maybe it can be real. Unconditional love that's clear and true. A place where two souls meet and love and believe in each other, no matter what! Love that's not about what we want the other person to be, but love that allows the other to be exactly who they are. And then, anything is possible and the entire universe opens up. I LOVE you and you LOVE me.