HELp

I currenly am dating a great man. He's he father of my 6mth old son and we live together in my parents home. We are now experiencing so many relationship problems that I am afraid I might quit and end the relationship.

We fight non stop when we see each other, complain, and even the sex is non existent. We work different shifts so the baby is not in day care. We have financial trouble so we are not able to get away or go out often. We we do, the night is always a disaster. I have no idea how to make things better or improve my negetivity about the relationship. Any Advice???

I currenly am dating a great man. He's he father of my 6mth old son and we live together in my parents home. We are now experiencing so many relationship problems that I am afraid I might quit and end the relationship. We fight non stop when we see each other, complain, and even the sex is non existent. We work different shifts so the baby is not in day care. We have financial trouble so we are not able to get away or go out often. We we do, the night is always a disaster. I have no idea how to make things better or improve my negetivity about the relationship. Any Advice???

Sounds like the circumstances in this marriage are overwhelming and frustrating. This will take its toll on both of you and make the relationship the scapegoat. You two fell in love for many reasons I'm sure and now you need to remember why you love each other. Both need to stop blaming the other for the problems and try to find solutions. Break everything down and try to find the deeper reasons for the issues. This will help, but I believe that your current schedule will continue to wreak havoc on the relationship. There needs to be quality time for the two of you. With a 6 month old, this will be quite a challenge, but you need to find this time. It will take lots and lots of work, but if you truly love each other then find a way. Good luck.