Sex on top

scared on the east

scared on the east

I'm a 21 year old female and have had a few sex partners. I have had males go down on me, have had sex the traditional/military way, did it doggie style and other various positions, but I never ride a guy. I am scared to and feel like I dont know how to move..any suggestions?/..I have a man who wants me to do this when we have sex, but I'm scared cause I feel like I'm not going to satisfy his needs.

HELP!!!!

The act of making love is not a network television performance. It's an expression of love, feelings or sharing between two people. If he insists on this particular position, just come clean and tell him you have never done it that way before and need some instruction. If that's what he wants, let him show you how. If he is any kind of a decent person, he will be understanding and lovingly and patiently guide you through it. Then, if you are uncomfortable with that style of lovemaking, let him know.

If he makes comments about your inexperience, tell him there are dozens of positions and you just haven't gotten to all of them yet.

I think you will find that after you have had sex this way a few times, you may enjoy it. If you don't really care one way or the other, do it for him. If you dislike it, don't do it.

If he insists on a technique after you have told him you are uncomfortable with it, he is a selfish, inconsiderate butthole and you can just dump him right there.

I think you are very sweet to want to please him and to want to address this problem in a worldwide forum.

I'm a 21 year old female and have had a few sex partners. I have had males go down on me, have had sex the traditional/military way, did it doggie style and other various positions, but I never ride a guy. I am scared to and feel like I dont know how to move..any suggestions?/..I have a man who wants me to do this when we have sex, but I'm scared cause I feel like I'm not going to satisfy his needs. HELP!!!!

Hi!

You talk about having various sex partners. Do you have feelings for these men, or do you have sex for fun? For most women, sex is much better if you have feelings for a guy. If you're doing it for your own enjoyment, then do it the way you want. When you care for someone, you want to pleasure them too, and you won't be as afraid to try new things.