This is hard! how to ask out this girl and tell her how i feel about her

Hi guys i really need sum advice on how to ask out this girl and tell her how i feel about her, I liked her for quite a while (few years) she knos that I've had feelings for her coz I told her about how i feel about her once but that time was in really bad timing coz she had a bf at that time.

But this time she doesnt have a bf and we just had real mad fun at my school ball which I asked her to be my date, I was going to tell her how i felt about her that night but we were having such a good time i didnt really want to ruin the night for her...

and now i really had to get it all out and ask her would she like to be more than a friend with me...

I am crazy about her, i couldnt sleep at night sumtimes thinking of her, I would giv anything to hav her in my arms.

I'm not a good 'talker' and always kinda nervous when i'm talking to her on the phone, but i've overcam alot of my fears on shyness, and I am more than ready to take no for an answer.

i really need sum advice guys thx

You need to go out with her more and show her more good times before you put the mushy stuff on her. That's a real turn off for a lot of females...right at the beginning of dating. Young girls want to keep guessing, they want a challenge. Actually, most of the are more attracted to guys who seem not to care so much. If you read some of the posts on this forum, you'll see lots of them from ladies who are going out of their mind wondering what's on the guy's mind. If they had poured their guts out to them, who knows the direction things may have gone.

You can totally destroy your chances with this lady by laying all kinds of mush feelings out right now. Just have fun and cut this lovesick nonsense until both of you know each other much better. I promise you, your romance will be much nicer and last a lot longer if you do it this way. Be totally cool.

• Author
Originally posted by Tony

You need to go out with her more and show her more good times before you put the mushy stuff on her.

thx Tony, how can i show her more good times?

I am 18 and shes 17 if that helps.

Movies, concerts, conversation, phone calls, walks, exerecise together, bus trips to the zoo, watching TV together, attending school functions, fishing, sports events, taking pictures of each other, bowling, etc., etc., etc. Ask you friends what they do with their free time. You need to get with the program, bro, or life is going to leave you in the dust.

• Author

oh well i've been trying to see if she can come out for a movie but shes quite busy with the school work shes having and also sports, I can understand that but is that sum kind of nice way in 'rejecting'?

hey man, i completely understand, im in highschool and im plenty shy about talking to girls but when it comes right down to it, you just gotta open up the conversation and be ready for what happens. i dont know if this girl will say yes or no but either way its better than not knowing right?