I am just a big sook: No words will explain the love I feel

Me and my partner have our anniversary tomorrow.

I wanted to express to him how much I love him, so that he knows.

I can't. No words will explain the love I feel, I have tried. Three pages of poetry/letters and nothing comes close to what I feel inside

So now I sit here crying because I think he will never know the depth of my love. That scares me.

Why the hell am I crying????????????????????????

Is there something wrong with me? I am spose to be happy :(

YOU WRITE: "Why the hell am I crying????????????????????????"

I read your post and I don't know why I am crying either. What a beautiful romance!!! I hope one day I find a girl who feels the same way about me. WOW!!!

And no words can express the stupidity I feel in not knowing what a "sook" is. I went to google and it took me to sook.com, which is a site that sells products for penis enhancement. It wasn't in my dictionary either.

Tony - did you try going to google.au (if there is one)? Sounds like oz slang!

Kat - you attempted an impossible task and are frustrated you couldn't accomplish it. Love is greater than words; to try to describe your love in words is always futile.

I feel like I am a better man for knowing the meaning of "sook" and certainly prepared now for a lengthy journey down under. Thank you for taking the time to look it up for me.

Paul: Sook = A sook is someone who cries at anything, to the point of being pathetic.

Why do we have the gift of expression, touch, words, voice, if we can't use them to express what we truely need too?

I feel pointless and annoyed that he will never understand the depth of my love and all the things I feel for him. :love:

YOU WRITE: "I feel pointless and annoyed that he will never understand the depth of my love and all the things I feel for him.

Stop this....I'm running out of tissue!!!

Thank you for taking the time to look it up for me.

You're welcome :) It's a sickness; research questions are just so darn tempting ;)

Why do we have the gift of expression, touch, words, voice, if we can't use them to express what we truely need too

You hit on it a bit; 'expression' isn't only words; you do have loving actions and you have long gazes into each other's eyes and tender touches filled with love. You have loyalty and devotion and faithfulness and plenty of other ways to demonstrate love. If you have any sort of artistic talent, you may have that, too. You have ears to listen and a brain to understand the things that make him happy and how to give them to him. Words are the least of love, I think. People can say words and not mean them; it is difficult to fake the rest of the things I mentioned.

Originally posted by Tony

YOU WRITE: "I feel pointless and annoyed that he will never understand the depth of my love and all the things I feel for him.

Stop this....I'm running out of tissue!!!

Hey, stop picking on me :bunny:

Just cause you want a girl like me :p

reminds me of that pop song from about 10 years back, called "more than words" ... the lyrics talk about love being more than just words, its about showing your love. I think one line goes "you wouldn't have to tell me, I'd already know."

I look for the funniest card I can find so I can giggle over it with my husband, who understands that me sharing my wacky sense of humor with him is my way of showing him I love him. and of course there are the purchase of those things that he likes, but doesn't go and get for himself (jumbo bags of gummy worms, Starbucks frappachinos in a bottle, etc), as well as the sweet stuff like kissing just because and holdiing hands...

Originally posted by Kat

Paul: Sook = A sook is someone who cries at anything, to the point of being pathetic.

Hey now, how did I get dragged into this? ;)