Old chemistry resurfacing

Last year I had feelings for a friend. We always had a great, play-fighting kind of chemistry going on. We were never really scared about hurting each other's feelings, and I liked that. I was also very attracted to him physically. He never seemed to be interested but always cared for me in his own way.

I hadn't seen him in a while, and thought I was over it, but when I saw him recently all of the chemsitry and feelings sort of came back. I don't think I've ever felt like this about another guy. He's not perfect at all, and he drives me crazy sometimes but I can't help but like him.

We're going to the same college in a few weeks time, so I'll be seeing him quite regularly. He didn't want anything more last year, so should I forget about it and move on? Or should I persue it again? :confused:

Go for it. According to what you're saying, it's not like he's a douchebag or anything like that. Sure, you guys "play-fight", that he's "not perfect at all", and that he "drives you crazy", but I think those things will help in the development of a relationship. The only thing is whether he'll reciprocate any feelings towards you. If not, then just let it go. Otherwise, you may have just found the person for you.

Last year I had feelings for a friend. We always had a great, play-fighting kind of chemistry going on. We were never really scared about hurting each other's feelings, and I liked that. I was also very attracted to him physically. He never seemed to be interested but always cared for me in his own way.

I hadn't seen him in a while, and thought I was over it, but when I saw him recently all of the chemsitry and feelings sort of came back. I don't think I've ever felt like this about another guy. He's not perfect at all, and he drives me crazy sometimes but I can't help but like him.

We're going to the same college in a few weeks time, so I'll be seeing him quite regularly. He didn't want anything more last year, so should I forget about it and move on? Or should I persue it again? :confused: