I think we might like each other, but...

Okay,

I'm brand new here and I have a question. I met this guy at our college orientation. We didnt say much on that day because there just wasnt really time to get to know each other.

A few days later, we find ourselves in the same class and proceed to chat. Turns out we have met before through a friend about 3 or four years ago. He remembered me, but I did not remember him.

Anyway, We sort of bond, and I find out he has a girlfriend, and he finds out I have a boyfriend. During class, I can't help but think we have a kind of chemistry...some sort of connection. Maybe its the way he looks at me, or maybe its because I find him VERY attractive, but I'm almost certain we "sort of" like each other in the most surface-y type of way. We leave class together, and his GF is there to pick him up. He introduces her to me (and a few others from class).

Next day we have another class together. He sits right next to me and we chat and chat and chat. Again, those sort of sexy looks throughout class. He touches me a bit too. Nothing sexual, but it definately turned me on.

I realize, I am definately attracted to him, and I think he is attracted to me.

So my question is, although we both have significant others, could the chemistry I think we have be accurate? If i'm feeling it, does it mean he is feeling it too, or am I soooo totally misreading things.

Is it possible for one person to feel that energy, but to be totally wrong about it?

I think he is physically attracted to you, just that he won't go any further then he should, unless you give him the green light, but don't cause your both involved with other people.

Also, just keep doing what your doing till something changes and then you can make a more accurate decision based on his actions, especially if you just recently started classes, give it about another 2-3 weeks...

CommitmentPhobe

Is it possible for one person to feel that energy, but to be totally wrong about it?

Yes it is.

But more to the point what does it matter if you've got a boyfriend?