cougars and cubs - how young is too young?

lala13

Jersey Shortie

I don't even understand how the two situations are comparable. :confused:

You try to paint the picture that older women are desperate. They aren't. My mom is 51 years old and gets hit on alot. And she is married and dressed nicely but not like she is open for business. She is friendly and bubbly with a happy attitude. The situations and the things that are said to her are not of men looking for random hook ups.

If you think younger beautiful girls can't and aren't easy, you're kidding yourself. Especially in this day and age with our hook-up culture. they aren't hooking up with 40 year old men so manybe that's your issue. Not too sure.

Vonerik you desperately need to get laid. Something tells me there ain't a cougar or a fatty or young lady in sight that is will to score with you! :lmao:

I didn't realise your very general comment about older women was specifically directed at Lizzie. You know she "does young men" for a part-time living, right?

Sorry TC you got this one wrong.. my flings with younger men is not at all part of my part-time living.. tsk tsk

:lmao: What in the world makes you think the woman isn't the one using the young guy? :lmao:

You must live in a very secluded, very limited area of the world. Move out of mom's house and experience life, for gawd's sake!

Dr. Von has no clue what he's talking about.. he is the spokeperson for young girls.. older women.. younger guys.. and also for older men...

He knows it all... :lmao:

ok, what do we think about a 31 year old woman dating an 18 year old man?

Hmmm.. I thought a Cougar was 40 and over:laugh: IMO.. 18 does seem a little young for a 31 year old. I'm thinking that because normally at the age of 18.. your really not all that mature. Now for example a 30 year old dating say a 42 year old..to me would make more sense because each has more life exp and with that comes more maturity.

AP:)

Dr. Von has no clue what he's talking about.. he is the spokeperson for young girls.. older women.. younger guys.. and also for older men...

He knows it all... :lmao:

LOL, this cracked me up.

Ok this is my premise...Maybe i am completely wrong..

All women from birth, would like to be treated with a certain amount of respect, they might have a higher value on sex, they want to be desirable, and wanted for more than just to make a man cum.

Some women, due to whatever circumstances, have no problem finding this in men. They might carry themselves a certain way, look a certain way, are desirable as a partner etc. These women are not as easy.

Some women along the way realize the only way they can get attention is by spreading their legs. Would the BBW prefer the man having sex with her also take her to dinner, date her, etc ? I think so.

Would the older woman in most cases prefer to be taken out, and liked for more than just sex? I think so.

So, some women use sex to get attention, where other women do not need to. yes, the sex is enjoyable, and better than nothing for some of these women. but I do not believe it is what they really desire.

BTW, where does this myth come from that older women are "easier" than those in their 20s?. I live in a pretty liberal city, and it's very much the opposite. Whoever mentioned "hook-up" culture is right on. There IS a generational difference, though many older women are more sexually liberal, but I would not categorize them as a majority!

Younger girls NEVER do that. They usually want to go on dates, get to know a guy, etc.

Really? So, how old was this chick? The one who went home with, shagged, then she thought so little of you that she invited you to a party with her boyfriend because she knew you were not a threat and not a concern?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161110

Bones, Bones, Bones...

Yes I met her, she was attracted to me, and wanted to have sex. She still calls me..

Did i ever say younger women do not have sex? Or one night stands? There is a depth of comprehension some seem to be missing. I said older women tend to be easier. 35-50, much easier than 18-25. Thats just common sense..

I said older women tend to be easier. 35-50, much easier than 18-25. Thats just common sense..

Really? It's "common sense"? I will assume this is simply your experience with a few women and not something published in a peer-reviewed journal.

Yes I met her, she was attracted to me, and wanted to have sex. She still calls me..

Did i ever say younger women do not have sex? Or one night stands? There is a depth of comprehension some seem to be missing. I said older women tend to be easier. 35-50, much easier than 18-25. Thats just common sense..

Bones, in your declining age, I think you're losing your short-term memory.

What you wrote was:

Older women will invite you to their home off of the internet after a short conversation. Younger girls NEVER do that. They usually want to go on dates, get to know a guy, etc.

So yes, you said that young girls basically NEVER have casual sex, but they want dates first, and to get to know a guy. Let me refer you to post #27 of this thread.

I'm sure she still calls you. lol. She enjoyed humiliating you, and probably enjoys continuing that. :)

Really? It's "common sense"? I will assume this is simply your experience with a few women and not something published in a peer-reviewed journal.

It's been my experience as well..

I wouldn't necessarily call it easier though.. just more of a guaranteed lay :D

Women 35-50 know what they want.. they are better at cutting out the BS that women 18-30 use because society tells them that they should not just have sex with a man.. we have to earn it first..

Bones, in your declining age, I think you're losing your short-term memory.

What you wrote was:

Older women will invite you to their home off of the internet after a short conversation. Younger girls NEVER do that. They usually want to go on dates, get to know a guy, etc.

So yes, you said that young girls basically NEVER have casual sex, but they want dates first, and to get to know a guy. Let me refer you to post #27 of this thread.

I'm sure she still calls you. lol. She enjoyed humiliating you, and probably enjoys continuing that. :)

Yes, with the girl I met we were basically on a date, as we spent time going to a few different places, and spent a few hours hanging out.

You do not see the difference between that and just seeing a picture and inviting a guy over?

Would the older woman in most cases prefer to be taken out, and liked for more than just sex? I think so.

Note necessarily.

Some older women don't want to be taken out by a younger man, they just want to be pleased by him in bed and that's that. Young bucks are very eager to please.

Some older women would rather spend their time having dinner with a man they feel intellectually stimulated by around her same age and life experience.

Some older women just want to see a young guy cum and not inside her and when she is done she wants to put on a nice dress and a dab on a splash of perfume and head out to have a compelling night with someone age apropriate and intellectually engaging and then come home and do the "nasty" all over again.

You really underestimate what some older women want. :laugh:

Yes, with the girl I met we were basically on a date, as we spent time going to a few different places, and spent a few hours hanging out.

You do not see the difference between that and just seeing a picture and inviting a guy over?

HUH? You wrote this:

I ended up going out late Saturday night, and started a conversation with a girl at the bar. We talked for a while, and decided to walk to another nearby bar

I guess if you consider picking up girls in bars and then bar hopping and then taking them home to screw to be "dates", then you might stand alone on your definition of "dates". lmao

It's been my experience as well..

I wouldn't necessarily call it easier though.. just more of a guaranteed lay :D

Women 35-50 know what they want.. they are better at cutting out the BS that women 18-30 use because society tells them that they should not just have sex with a man.. we have to earn it first..

Yes, I agree that older gals cut through the BS more easily. I would not call them "easy" as those in their late teens and 20s have not made it much more difficult!

I am within the 35+ crowd, so I suppose "my experience" counts as "proof" too. I am not "easy" in the conventional use of the term, and neither are my friends. I mean, since personal experience counts. That means we can debate this into oblivion, sigh.

Really? So, how old was this chick? The one who went home with, shagged, then she thought so little of you that she invited you to a party with her boyfriend because she knew you were not a threat and not a concern?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161110

Bones, Bones, Bones...

PAHAHAHA She took him to a pitty party, with her boyfriend? :lmao::lmao:

Oh man that is the epitomey of being used. Awww poor Vonerik. :(

I am starting to understand this much better now! :cool:

I said older women tend to be easier. 35-50, much easier than 18-25. Thats just common sense..

Oh please, the 18-25 are as easy as they come, just not with you. I think that is why you are so bitter about women in general you ain't getting any action from either camp. :laugh:

Refer to AC's post....How would you know who is easier tomcat lol..

Because something tells me I even get more action than you do and I don't sleep with women!! :lmao:

PAHAHAHA She took him to a pitty party, with her boyfriend? :lmao::lmao:

Oh man that is the epitomey of being used. Awww poor Vonerik. :(

I am starting to understand this much better now! :cool:

LOL. Pretty much.

Can you imagine a ONS having a SO and thinking so little of you that they would invite you to a party where they were at?

Tsk, tsk.

Read up on his posts about his Brazilian gf when he posted under another name here (yes, he's one of those who changes his profile name to reinvent himself - very Madonna, right? ) ;) That will give you a total picture as to the mindset, TC. It's highly entertaining stuff!!! :)

Jersey Shortie
..... much easier than 18-25. Thats just common sense..

Yeah, try telling that to my 18-25 year old cousins, friends and friends of friends. You have seen MTV haven't you and Girls Gone Wild? :lmao: