Relationships and different colleges

Hey, I've been dating my g/f for 2 months, but I've been trying to get with her for 5 years, finally she gave me a chance. Everything is going well, we don't spend a day without each other and a lot of the things I've done with her are my first timers. I really love this girl and would do anything for her, and she says she loves me too. College is starting in a week and I'm going to a four year college and shes going to a community college. its about 15 mins away from me, and were both staying at home. In two years though she starts at KU, and she really loves KU, she even told me that she wants to party, and have some fun. Where I'm getting with all this is that I'm wondering should I be worried about our relationship?

If your wanting to know KU is ab about 30 minutes from where I am. Will there be any problems? Should I worry about breaking up?

Yes, you will have something to worry about. You are in the stages of life right now where you are developing and finding yourselves. It's the best time to be single, party, hook up, live it up, etc etc... Then after all is said and done, you can focus on a relationship and by that time you really know what you want in a person.

I am not saying you're definitely going to break up, but it's not going to be easy. Hey, if it's meant to be, it'll happen. If not, you'll find someone else later on who you'll love even more. Best of luck to you.