what the hell?

angelbaby1

So I've been on two dates with a coworker. i thought they went well and thought he did too. The 2nd and last date we had was this past Tuesday and except for seeing him at work, he hasn't spoken to me. At work, he is nice, and friendly, but won't ask me out on a third date. When I directly asked him to come over for a movie last night, he said "no, I gotta get to church in the morning, cause I didn't go last week". I thought, ok... maybe then he'll call to set up something during the week. It's the next day, and I stopped into work today and saw him briefly and he was curtious but didn't ask me out again. So, should i assume since he isn't calling me to chat, which he hasn't been doing, that he's not interested? I was thinking of calling himm tonight once he's home from work, but am I pushing things? What's it mean when guys date you but won't call to talk?

i think its time to move on. at least he isnt avoiding you, but he is obviously avoiding you on that level. he's clearly shown he isnt interested by not calling you to ask you out again nor by accepting your invitation. i think you are mistaking maturity and good manners for something else.

good luck.

It's just what men do- it does not mean they want a date. He asked you before, so he knows how to do it. For whatever reason he has decided you are not for him.

Take a hint and back off. If he isn't sure about whether he wants to continue the relationship, then there will be nothing more off-putting than you acting desperate. Think about yourself and what you deserve - more than someone who's gonna mess you around, surely?

If you act aloof and not needy, then he may decide that he is interested after all. If not, let it go and persue something you can be entirely happy with.

so when i caught him staring at my boobs today, it really meant nothing?

Cover them up and take pride in yourself that you can be more to a man than just a pair of breasts...

Sure, that's fine. Just making sure you realise that you have more to offer to a guy than your boobs :laugh:. No offence intended.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

• Author

no prob! I've been thinking, since he said he may not ever want to get married, & I said I did, maybe he was looking for a FWB girl and figured he'd end it b4 it started...