...Romantic dinner ideas?...

XxBacktoBlackXx

Hi everyone! I finally have a post that is not depressing or sad. :bunny:

My BF and I have only been dating since July. He has treated me very well (yes, I did make a post about him but it was because I was very hurt by some comments he made. This has since been cleared up and he has treated me very respectfully. =) ). This past weekend, he brought me to a lake house with him and we spent the weekend together. It was a very beautiful time. The whole trip together was stunning...the scenery, the car trip there (we had a lot to talk about and really got to know each other on a better level). This was a part of my late birthday present, even though he did a lot for my birthday already. He is a very kind person. Even after this trip, he has bought me an online book about Egypt because he knows my level of interest in this country. I am very taken aback by these kind gestures! I am not used to such pampering...I really want to give back!

I am wanting to show him my appreciation by making him a special dinner on Friday or Saturday. I absolutely love to cook and would love to try out some recipies although I do not have a lot of experience. I live with my parents as I am going to school but we have a porch next to the kitchen. I was thinking about making the dinner, inviting him over, and eating the dinner outside as it is in a romantic spot and the weather should be nice. =) Does anyone have any suggestions about what else I should do or what I should make? Any suggestions in general? I am thinking about curling my hair and dressing nice (not over the top, but just in a pretty outfit) as well as just telling him that I appreciate all that he has done for me. Should I also buy him a gift of something that he would like, as he did for me in regards to the Egypt book?

Thanks for reading. :)