Much needed honesty

POcketHurc

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I’m new here so I thought it would be a good place to get some honest answers. I’ve been the recipient many times but it is sometimes easier to chat with strangers then friends.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I’m your basic/standard guy I think. Young professional (35), ok not that young. Good job, decent looks, considered witty amongst my peers and friends, educated and smart (We all know the 2 do not always come hand in hand) but sometimes flaky. I’m the guy that every body asks themselves "Why is he single". Of course, the individuals that are saying this are female. The answer to your question is "Yes, I have female associates". I attribute this being that demographic that was raised by singles mom who felt the necessity to instill in her children that which she could not find in a mate. I am sure you can assume the rest, do not by any mean think I’m the "nice guy", I can be a prick just as easily.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I’m considered attractive if not cute and I’m bald, not my choice, but it happens to many of us. I am think at this point you know what has been missing from my description. I think you have guessed it "I’m short", not just average short but really short 5'1". UP until recently, I never thought it had that much impact on the women looked at me, as least in the north anyway. I do recall once when I was 16 a girl did say that she would not date me because I was shorter then her. Until now however I thought it was the minority.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]What is your opinion? Would you date a man that is shorter then you? Is the social stigma, expectations and genetic desire that engrained?[/FONT][/COLOR]