Smacked in the face

When you think everything is going good and then it just smacks you in the face.

Well anyway I'm 19 and I've known this girl for maybe a month and I was finally going to ask her out. I heard at one point that one of my friends friend was trying to get with her. At that time I didn't care much for her, but they never went anywhere and just became close friends. So my friend told me awhile back that his friend gave up on her and she kept telling him that she liked someone else.

So I was talking to one of my friends at work and he told me that those two were together. That shocked me because everytime I was with her he would rarely be there and if he was there wasn't much going on between them. Ha so this just messed up my plans, but I guess I should ask either way. I mean I think I'm getting signals that she likes me. She made sure that I knew she wasn't easy thats for sure lol (long story on how that came up) don't know if that means anything though. Yeah so any advice would be cool if there is any lol.

enough of you and your planning and just do it... and know if you heard some where they are going out that shouldnt stop you from asking her out, if she mentions him just ignore it and repeat what ever question you are asking... or just kiss her

• Author

I know I was gona do that anyway, but I was like WTF when my friend told me that. Thanks though man just wanted to get that off my chest.