? for the ladys

hog wild

If you have a new boyfriend of two months.

And have not talked with your ex boyfriend/friend for that long are you going to text message (conversation)........ and then call your ex a couple of weeks after that ? IF you ARE happy with your new relationship?

What is my next BEST move here? AND what could be going on with her? I did not think I would hear from her this soon ex specially if she was happy and falling for him!

(She met him at the end of us having three months of not really being together and that was the last time i talked to her no contact from either of us since)

If she's reaching out then there's something you provided that she misses. It could mean that she misses you, her romantic relationship with you, or merely your friendship. More than likely, she's not smitten by the new guy (at least not currently) or she's having doubts. If this man provided everything she needed, she wouldn't be reaching out to a recent ex who she had not spoken to in a while. The only reason I could think of would be extreme boredom, but if that were the case she probably wouldn't have initiated contact more than once.

Even if she's merely trying to revive a friendship, it's still more than likely something she's not getting from him.

paddington bear

Do you want her back? Why else ask what your best move is here?

Otherwise maybe she's just thinking that now after 2 months you two can be friends.

ps - your original post was very confusing, had to read it a few times to understand what you were trying to say.

• Author

Yes i may take her back i still love her and without there is something missing besides when i asked her how it was going with him all she said was (OK) i think i would have had a couple more words than OK if i was in her shoes and all was good.And she was very happy to talk to me.

• Author

This time I told her I was happy that she found some one and that it was going to work out for them (she said I Don't Know).

Then later she asked if I was going to stay at my new job (not over the road truck driver) I asked why does IT matter she said she was not going to answer that .

Why not??????????????????????

paddington bear

Next time she calls:

"Nice to hear from you again. Last time we talked I got the impression that you weren't totally happy with your new boyfriend.

"It just seems strange to me that you've started to call me again after 2 months and while it's nice to hear from you, I'm wondering what's going on. While I want you to be happy, I also miss you. If you wanted me back, I would jump at the chance, but if you are happy with your new boyfriend, please just say so, as I'm confused right now about what you want from me. I know what I want, for you and I to get together again, but if that's not what you want, please let me know."

Difficult to say, but best to know methinks.

• Author
This time I told her I was happy that she found some one and that it was going to work out for them (she said I Don't Know).

Then later she asked if I was going to stay at my new job (not over the road truck driver) I asked why does IT matter she said she was not going to answer that .

Why not??????????????????????

BUT I'm still not understanding why would she not answer the question it is a simple yes or no ?

• Author

I don't know she never said but im guessing it was part of the problem.

I was a over the road truck driver gone through the week home only for a day or two on the weekends. Now my new job I still drive but I'm home everyday at the end of my 11 hrs of work.

Perhaps it's time to have a serious heart-to-heart talk with her about the reasons for break up. Don't let her weasel but that means you can't either. Both of you have to be willing to lay out all the issues on the table by throwing out pride/ego and self-protection, without doing it in a pathetic way of begging, etc.

Without this knowledge, neither one of you can decide if it's worth attempting a reconciliation.