I think he knows... i am falling in love with him

3SecondStand

Hey there,

I have know my friend since i was five. We grew up together. When we left the six grade we started making new friends. Well since i have been in high school, we have talked here and there, and we still live next door to eachother, but to get to the point i am falling in love with him. I know his mother very well and she is on my side, but is he? I know he feels something for me. I have been thinking about him so much, and everytime i see him my heart skips a beat. I just want to tell him everything thats on my mind, but i don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions?

*3SecondStand*

According to Nike "Just do it". He isnt going to know, unless you say something. Even write him a note. But he isnt a mind reader. JUST DO IT! What do you have to lose?

I just went through this same thing! Just tell him you have an interest in him, and see where it goes!

If you feel more comfortable, maybe have a mutual friend feel out the situation??

Tell him you a would like to spend time with him on a more personal level, and get to know him better..

Just some thoughts, good luck!!!!

:D

Originally posted by Dragonfly

If you feel more comfortable, maybe have a mutual friend feel out the situation??

I am of the opinion you should not get other people involved. You are strong enough to do it! PLUS I think if you REALLY want something you will ‘just do it’!

If your going to instigate anything, I think its best you do it yourself!

Good Luck

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny: