Is he attracted to me and how should I handle it?

sunshineanderson

sunshineanderson

I started a job a few weeks ago and there's a guy there who I'm attracted to. I think he likes me, because once he joked with me about me thinking I was special, and I responded that I was glad he noticed that I was "special" and then a little while later I caught him staring at me. Also, I needed him to do something work-related for me, so I e-mailed him Tuesday evening (so I guess he might not have gotten the e-mail till Wednesday morning), but he didn't come to my office to respond until first thing Friday morning. He was very apologetic and said he was out on Thursday, so that's why he was so late getting back to me (in my e-mail I just asked him to help me when he got a chance). The way my building is, it's possible for us not to see each other on any given day. I do believe I caught a glimpse of him on Wednesday morning, though. Anyway, when he was talking to me on Friday, he was stuttering a little and he dropped something (funny thing is, I dropped something too). Anyway, does it sound like he might be attracted to me, and what should I do (other than smiling) to let him know I'm interested? Should I put a thank you note in his work mailbox to thank him again for helping me out (even though it's part of his job), or is that overkill?

There is definately something there. Playing with the word "special" is a way of showing it to you.

Thank you's are always appreciated. If you don't see each other every day, then it's good to keep the fire burning until you get that large chunk of time where you can actually talk with each other. Be patient and it will happen.

Johndoe