"we can share a bed if you like"

DunnoWhat

I met a girl a few months ago. She's from Northern Europe and after our date (which lasted only about 1 hour because she had people waiting for her) she had to go home but we kept in contact. The date was ok. She was shy so it's hard to read what she thought although she sent me an email straight away when she went home.

We were emailing each other about once a day but eventually it became once every few days and then once a week and longer. One day I asked "hows that sexy friend of mine" and after that she seemed to be more interested.

About a months ago she told me she is coming in october and wondered did I want to meet up for a night. I agreed and we arranged that we'd stay in a hotel. I offered to pay for a room for her but she turned it down saying she'd feel she would owe me something. Then I suggested getting a room with 2 beds and she said a single was fine. Then I suggested sleeping on the floor and she said "we can share a bed if you like". I naturally agreed after 'careful' consideration. :D

For the last month we're emailing every day and she even texted me once. Also she seemed worried one day when I didn't email her for a few days.

So I'm wondering does she like me or just looking for somebody to give her a good night out?

paddington bear

She's European = read not so hung up on the whole sex thing. If she says she's happy sharing a bed then she means it and go for it.:)

Always Assume The Sale.

But seriously, you think of she didn't likey you she'd have turned down the offer of separate beds to save you a buck? Have some confidence. Spot a green light. Women like sex.

• Author
Always Assume The Sale.

But seriously, you think of she didn't likey you she'd have turned down the offer of separate beds to save you a buck? Have some confidence. Spot a green light. Women like sex.

I wasn't 100% sure. I know she likes me but don't know how much.

I like the 'assume the sale' saying. Thats a good mindset to have.

As someone who has made this mistake a few times, when a woman is willing to share a bed with you, more often than not she is interested to some extent. :D