love & friendship

Tracey

Here's the thing: My ex-boyfriend and I, who broke up with me back in April, were still sleeping together and being just really close friends. We enjoyed each others company and still loved each other. We did eventually want to get back together after seeing other people. Well, one night my roommate (who is a guy) and I went out drinking and got very drunk. We got home and we started to kiss. Nothing happened, we just kissed. The problem is not only is he my friend of 3 years but he's also very good friends with my ex-boyfriend for 3 years (we all lived in the same dorm hall our freshman year). My ex found out and now he doesn't ever want to be friends with either of us! It was only a mistake and we did apologize and pleaded for him to forgive us, but he's not willing to do that. My ex says what him and I had was all memories to him now. What should I do? I still love him truly and do want to get back with him eventually but right now I want to be friends again!! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the answer to your problem Give him time and he will realize what he's lost. I think he's just really jealous and thought he can have his cake and eat it too,but when you did the same thing it hurt him.

Here's the thing: My ex-boyfriend and I, who broke up with me back in April, were still sleeping together and being just really close friends. We enjoyed each others company and still loved each other. We did eventually want to get back together after seeing other people. Well, one night my roommate (who is a guy) and I went out drinking and got very drunk. We got home and we started to kiss. Nothing happened, we just kissed. The problem is not only is he my friend of 3 years but he's also very good friends with my ex-boyfriend for 3 years (we all lived in the same dorm hall our freshman year). My ex found out and now he doesn't ever want to be friends with either of us! It was only a mistake and we did apologize and pleaded for him to forgive us, but he's not willing to do that. My ex says what him and I had was all memories to him now. What should I do? I still love him truly and do want to get back with him eventually but right now I want to be friends again!! :(