Confused about a lady's true feelings...

She looks at me everytime we walk by each other even though she tries to not look at me. I can tell she's nervous around me. This got even worse after she figured out that I liked her from an enemy of mine. Is she embarrassed to talk to me about her feelings because she might think my enemy was lying and I didn't like her or does she think I'm a jerk? I'm just so confused.

The ONLY person in the entire universe who can tell you what's going on in her mind...is her. You'll have to do some flirting or have much closer encounters in order to see just where her head is. Good luck!

• 2 months later...
ArdeaCandidissima

I recommend avoiding talking about feelings. That's only appropriate long after you have already talked about gym, homeroom and the cafeteria food at the high school I assume you attend.

Tony's advice was right on, but it sounds like actually speaking would be too much trauma. How about a friendly smile when no one is watching? Or maybe even a little wave? And don't get all crushed if she doesn't respond instantly as you hope. She is doubtless as confused and embarrassed as you are...yet intrigued.

In my day, we would write tiny little love notes and slip them into the locker of our object of affection. I did this a lot, but never got a response. Possibly because I was too shy to sign my name?

well..exactly how is she acting nervous around you? what actions show up when you're around her?

I'd gladly check out girls often if i think theyre cute, hot, or have a nice body...probably the same with girls, so its hard to tell if they have feelings for you.