To Tony Again

Hey Tony,

One question...do u think he treats me like a "buddy" thing?

He told me he's interested in a girl in church and keeps telling me about her too...I feel like a third party in this case but he's sending me some signals that he likes me....gee...geting more confuse? Any advice? Would appreciate it :)

Dear CL:

As I told you in my last post to you, I cannot for the life of me remember who you are and I am truly sorry.

Just on the face of your question here, anytime a man is with you and talks about another girl he is interested in, he is either seeing you as a sister, friend, or confidant and NOT as a potential girlfriend...unless he happens to be mentally challenged in some way.

If you are really interested in the guy, STAY AWAY FROM HIM because he is not interested in dating you. Now, if you can handle being his friend, the JUST be his friend. If you like him, hearing about the girls he likes could be quite tormenting. Don't put yourself through that.

Dear CL: As I told you in my last post to you, I cannot for the life of me remember who you are and I am truly sorry. Just on the face of your question here, anytime a man is with you and talks about another girl he is interested in, he is either seeing you as a sister, friend, or confidant and NOT as a potential girlfriend...unless he happens to be mentally challenged in some way. If you are really interested in the guy, STAY AWAY FROM HIM because he is not interested in dating you. Now, if you can handle being his friend, the JUST be his friend. If you like him, hearing about the girls he likes could be quite tormenting. Don't put yourself through that.

Dear Tony,

I was the one who ask about whether of making the first move whether to ask the guy out. He was with my friend for like a month and then he started calling me.

Anyway, I guess u r right, I don't have to put myself through that...after all....I'm still unsure about this. Enjoy my life first. :)