i checked my girlfriends cell phone the other day to see who she had been calling

i checked my girlfriends cell phone the other day to see who she had been calling, i dont know why i just did. i noticed that she called a guy friend who didnt pick up and a minute later another guy. we were suppossed to hang out but she said that she was tired and went home to go to bed. how do i bring this up without looking like im spying on her.

You shouldn't tell her at all. That will just show her that you don't trust her and it will also piss her off that you snooped through her phone. Don't metion it at all, just keep a watch for clues if you think she is cheating. But unless you catch her in the act, don't accuse her of cheating because that's a sure way to get her to dump you. Jealousy and not trusting her will only drive her away. Just keep quiet about it.

YES!!

Honestly.. I don't understand what the big deal of talking to a guy or girlfriend of the opposite or even same sex... if one already has a girlfriend/boyfriend... I mean sometimes one can't say something to someone.. no matter what the relationship is.. and talking to a good friend is sometimes the best medicine..

YOU def. should not be upset, jealous, or anything like this.

I would only bring anything up to her, if things start to get suspicious where she's going out with these guy friends on a continous type basis.. and isn't telling you clearly what she's doing and where she's going...