two-timing: I have a boyfriend of 6 years and also dating a guy for almost 6 months

I have a boyfriend of 6 years and also dating a guy for almost 6 months now. I love this new guy, He asked me to leave him but I cant bear to leave my current boyfriend. I dont know why. This guy has a girlfriend too. I know what I am doing is wrong but I just cant help it.

I am confused.

my_mother's_daughter

If you want to end up breaking several hearts, then go ahead. May the same be repeated upon you someday.

Looking forward to that? No? Imaginigng how that would feel? Good, keep that thought in mind when you're with your lover who's probably just using you anyway.

• 1 month later...

dont let ppl say ur a bad person u cant help ur feelins im kinda the same i luv my bf of 2yrs but i slept wiv another guy waz a 1 nite stand tho it didnt mean nuffin 2me. i hope u wrk out wots rite 2 do sure u will.

No, you can't help your feelings. But what you can do is get out of your relationship until you decide what you want. It's not fair to your boyfriend, or your lovers girlfriend. Your being selfish expecting to have it all.

I agree with Lady X..

How would you feel if your b/f was doing this to you??? How would you feel if you were the other girl??

Tell your current B/F that you need a break for a while and see where your heart leads you, but do not keep hurting people!

Be fair to everyone.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

I feel what you've done is wrong and it will turn around and bite you.

Picture this:you dump your current boyfriend and go with the new one .

Whats going to keep him from doing this to you and you doing this to him?

Do you think he'll fully trust you? I DON'T THINK SO.

So really think about what your doing.

don't listen to these people. i really understand your situation and it is not as simple as wrong or right when it comes to people and their feelings. i hope you make the best decision for you and it all works out.