Does this mean he actually does have interest?

Flowerpower7

I know a guy friend who doesnt show any interest in me. I ignored him for 3 hours once and he now shows interest.

Cause if someone ignored me and I didnt like them.....I wouldnt rebound back and show interest in them

I know a guy friend who doesnt show any interest in me. I ignored him for 3 hours once and he now shows interest.

Cause if someone ignored me and I didnt like them.....I wouldnt rebound back and show interest in them

WOW that was quick.. he shows no interest .. you ignored him for 3 hours and now he's showing interest.. I have to say that that was quick.. :laugh:

Hard to say... maybe he does have second thoughts.. maybe not.. :o

• Author

Its a short question. I just wanted to know if someone likes someone....but is too shy perhaps to show interest....then when they are ignored.....they perhaps scared of losing her...and immediatly shows interest.

I wouldnt do this if I wasnt interested in someone.

Its a short question. I just wanted to know if someone likes someone....but is too shy perhaps to show interest....then when they are ignored.....they perhaps scared of losing her...and immediatly shows interest.

I wouldnt do this if I wasnt interested in someone.

Again it,s hard to say.. you might have a good point.. do you know if he's shy? He might just not be interested.. but since he's been igored.. he's intrigued.. but still not interested.. just an ego thing.

Maybe he didn't like to be ignored and wants pay back..

I assume that you guys are quite young.. so it could only be 'games' ...

Actually got the same sorta deal. A 'friend' and me. He liked me, I didn't at that time cause we didn't know eachother that well, then I admitted I liked him. He stopped liking me. I tried being friends, but I want to be more... When I wanted to say goodbye, he suddenly opens up. Everytime when we ignore eachother, one of us starts to talk. On top of that, he likes someone else. Or well, he's not even sure -.-.

24 and 26.

I still don't know what it is all about. He keeps telling we are just friend, but we still hang out as we used to.