Help!!!

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS GUY I WORK WITH FOR ABOUT A MONTH. I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HIM FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. IN THE PAST MONTH WE HAVEN'T REALLY GONE OUT ON ANY DATES OR ANYTHING, WE DID'T TALK ON THE PHONE THAT MUCH BUT WE TALKED AT WORK AT HUNG OUT A COUPLE TIMES. HE IS ONLY 17 AND I AM GOING TO BE 19 IN A MONTH. I NEVER REALLY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN US BECAUSE WE WERE BOTH TOO SHY TO TALK ABOUT IT. I CARE ABOUT HIM A LOT. THE OTHER NIGHT WE WENT TO A CONCERT WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDS. HE IGNORED ME IN THE BEGINNING AND THEN HE JUST WALKED AWAY. SO I MET ANOTHER GUY THERE AND I WAS DRINKING WITH HIM AND HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH. SO I HUNG OUT WITH THIS OTHER GUY THE REST OF THE CONCERT. HE WAS BEING REALLY SWEET. WHEN THE CONCERT ENDED, HE WALKED ME OUT TO THE PARKING LOT. THEN HE GAVE ME A KISS. WHEN I TURNED AROUND THE GUY I HAVE BEEN SEEING SAW IT. AND NOW

HE IS MAD AT ME AND HE WON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS AND WE WORKED TOGETHER TODAY AND HE STILL WONT' TALK TO ME. HE TOLD MY FRIEND THAT HE DOES CARE ABOUT ME. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON,OR IF I SHOULD TRY HARDER TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT. IF YOU COULD PLEASE SOMEONE EMAIL ME SOON AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS GUY I WORK WITH FOR ABOUT A MONTH. I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HIM FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. IN THE PAST MONTH WE HAVEN'T REALLY GONE OUT ON ANY DATES OR ANYTHING, WE DID'T TALK ON THE PHONE THAT MUCH BUT WE TALKED AT WORK AT HUNG OUT A COUPLE TIMES. HE IS ONLY 17 AND I AM GOING TO BE 19 IN A MONTH. I NEVER REALLY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN US BECAUSE WE WERE BOTH TOO SHY TO TALK ABOUT IT. I CARE ABOUT HIM A LOT. THE OTHER NIGHT WE WENT TO A CONCERT WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDS. HE IGNORED ME IN THE BEGINNING AND THEN HE JUST WALKED AWAY. SO I MET ANOTHER GUY THERE AND I WAS DRINKING WITH HIM AND HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH. SO I HUNG OUT WITH THIS OTHER GUY THE REST OF THE CONCERT. HE WAS BEING REALLY SWEET. WHEN THE CONCERT ENDED, HE WALKED ME OUT TO THE PARKING LOT. THEN HE GAVE ME A KISS. WHEN I TURNED AROUND THE GUY I HAVE BEEN SEEING SAW IT. AND NOW HE IS MAD AT ME AND HE WON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS AND WE WORKED TOGETHER TODAY AND HE STILL WONT' TALK TO ME. HE TOLD MY FRIEND THAT HE DOES CARE ABOUT ME. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON,OR IF I SHOULD TRY HARDER TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT. IF YOU COULD PLEASE SOMEONE EMAIL ME SOON AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!!!!!!!

Hi Melissa

This doesn't sound too hopeful to me, as I think your relationhsip is lacking in a few fundmental areas:

Communication is crucial to any relationship. You have both known each other for two years, yet are both too shy to meet, call and discuss.

Maturity: you are both too immature to realize that you don't wander off on dates, or hook up with other guys when your BF ignores you.

It just doesn't look like it's going anywhere in the long-term. good luck

I think you came into this guy's life to teach him not to ignore and then walk away from someone he cares about at a concert. The two of you were out with another friend so that made it more casual than a one-on-one date. So the minute he walked away, that made you a free agent.

The guy's only 17, two years younger than you and probably very inexperienced. File his name on your calendar under April, 2005 and look him up then if you wish. For now, work with him, be his friend, and go out with mature guys who will show their interest by paying attention to you and show their manners by not walking away from you.

His current silence probably has more to do with his anger at himself than at you. Most likely he realizes what an idiot he was and is mad at himself. That's good. He'll be OK in a few years, but right now you need someone with a little more of their act together. Move on and just forget about the whole thing.

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS GUY I WORK WITH FOR ABOUT A MONTH. I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HIM FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. IN THE PAST MONTH WE HAVEN'T REALLY GONE OUT ON ANY DATES OR ANYTHING, WE DID'T TALK ON THE PHONE THAT MUCH BUT WE TALKED AT WORK AT HUNG OUT A COUPLE TIMES. HE IS ONLY 17 AND I AM GOING TO BE 19 IN A MONTH. I NEVER REALLY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN US BECAUSE WE WERE BOTH TOO SHY TO TALK ABOUT IT. I CARE ABOUT HIM A LOT. THE OTHER NIGHT WE WENT TO A CONCERT WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDS. HE IGNORED ME IN THE BEGINNING AND THEN HE JUST WALKED AWAY. SO I MET ANOTHER GUY THERE AND I WAS DRINKING WITH HIM AND HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH. SO I HUNG OUT WITH THIS OTHER GUY THE REST OF THE CONCERT. HE WAS BEING REALLY SWEET. WHEN THE CONCERT ENDED, HE WALKED ME OUT TO THE PARKING LOT. THEN HE GAVE ME A KISS. WHEN I TURNED AROUND THE GUY I HAVE BEEN SEEING SAW IT. AND NOW HE IS MAD AT ME AND HE WON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS AND WE WORKED TOGETHER TODAY AND HE STILL WONT' TALK TO ME. HE TOLD MY FRIEND THAT HE DOES CARE ABOUT ME. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON,OR IF I SHOULD TRY HARDER TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT. IF YOU COULD PLEASE SOMEONE EMAIL ME SOON AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

This guy has a crush on you. And his dreams were shattered when he saw you with the other guy. He never asked you out, because in his mind, "You'd never be interested in someone like him". And seeing you with someone else proved that to him. So according to him, he doesn't have a chance anymore, and in order to get over his crush, he needs to stay away. You feel bad for him, but there's nothing you can do to make him feel better. You're not the one making him feel that way. He feels the way he does because of how he feels about himself. You don't have to just forget about him if you don't want to. Say hi when you see him, and have conversations like you have in the past. But if you see that he is trying to avoid you, don't worry about it. Don't push for a friendship, just be cordial toward him.

Hi Melissa i think you are to young to be so much serious about a relationship.It may seem to you now that you love this guy to much and you can not live without him but beleive me in a few years you will remember this and laugh.

Go out meet some new people absord experiences and then only when you feel ready get stuck with a guy married him and have a lot of childrens.

Men at his age usually behave like this basiccaly because they dont really know what they want.It is too early for them and they are not to blame.

Live have fun and beleive me when you are ready for something serious you will know.

An advice from a man 36 years old who wants to help young people find their way.