HOw do you react when your SO gets turned on by something right in front of you?

What do you do or feel if your SO gets hard or turned on by a sexy woman in front of you, on tv or if a celeb is doing something sexy and it turns them on?

I would feel so sad and not good enough! Help!

dalmatianbaby

If he sees some eye candy that turns him on, make the most of it. Get him alone and let him put that "energy" where it belongs...with you. As long as he doesn't have sex with whatever he's "pointed" at...there isn't a problem.

Haven't you ever got moist watching a love scene on tv...or seeing some guy dance at a club? Does it mean you're going to go leap on the guy and hump his leg? Of course not!!! You go home, ready to go, and get your thing on with the guy you've chosen to be your lover.

If he gets a little randy...give him what he wants...its not like its a completely unenjoyable experience for you too!!!

Dalmatianbaby

Come on!I think it is perfectly normal.When i am with my SO and we both see this sexy girl or something, iI am the one to say to him something like " she's hot !" or "wow..." face it-he is with you and there is nothing you can do cos a sex bomb is a sex bomb!Enjoy it with him!

I agree, Tanita. When I see a pretty woman on TV, I always ask my husband if he thinks she is pretty. And he always tells me the truth. And it doesn't bother me at all. It's human nature to find others attractive. It's okay to think someone besides your SO is attractive, as long as you don't act on that.

There are a lot of guys I think are sexy, I mean, they are real pretty to look at, but that's as far as it goes...I don't like have fantasies or anything. And that's even more true with men on TV...there's no chance in hell I will ever even get the slightest chance to be with them, so it's ok to look at them!!

Yeah, I think it is ok.

I would feel so sad and not good enough! Help!

I'm perpetually perplexed as to why people think everything boils down to exactly two choices. It is not a matter of him liking them OR you; it's the fact that LOTS of things are arousing to people. He chooses to be with you so of all the things that attracts him, you are number one. Be happy about that.

i wouldnt trade the one i am with for anything, anyone, anyday

And nor would your BF. You just need to believe that. It's all about trust.