Am I in love

I've been dating this guy for about 3 months now. I haven't had a serious boyfriend in a couple years. Every guy I dated before him just really annoyed me eventually. This is the 1st I've actually called my boyfriend. I am in my mid 20's by the way. We spend a lot of time together, I love the time I spent with him & recently I very much look forward to seeing him. He tells me all the time that I mean so much to him. Lately I've been getting the feeling that he is really, really into me & he is gonna tell me he loves me. I am very confused & have a hard time determining how I feel. How do you know if your falling in love? Am I just getting used to him & that is why I look forward to seeing him. He has so many good qualities & I can be completely myself around him. I love to be with him & love when he holds me. I just don't think I know what to be in love is. What if he tells me he loves me, I don't want to say the wrong thing, but I don't just want to tell him because he tells me. HELP

I've been dating this guy for about 3 months now. I haven't had a serious boyfriend in a couple years. Every guy I dated before him just really annoyed me eventually. This is the 1st I've actually called my boyfriend. I am in my mid 20's by the way. We spend a lot of time together, I love the time I spent with him & recently I very much look forward to seeing him. He tells me all the time that I mean so much to him. Lately I've been getting the feeling that he is really, really into me & he is gonna tell me he loves me. I am very confused & have a hard time determining how I feel. How do you know if your falling in love? Am I just getting used to him & that is why I look forward to seeing him. He has so many good qualities & I can be completely myself around him. I love to be with him & love when he holds me. I just don't think I know what to be in love is. What if he tells me he loves me, I don't want to say the wrong thing, but I don't just want to tell him because he tells me. HELP

Hi there!

You lucky thing! Sounds like you're falling in love! It's diffcult to know exactly. I think we all have our own yardsticks. I compare feelings I have for my current BF, with those I've had in the past. I know when I start admiring the birds singing, am cheerful on a Monday morning, and can't wipe the stupid grin off my face that I'm falling!

Just go with the flow! Enjoy it! I think as time progresses you will understand how deep your feelings go, and whether

you feel he could figure in your future.

If you don't feel you can honestly say "I love you" (yet) then don't say it. Be honest, tell him your feelings are growing, your very fond of him, he's very special to you- whatever feels right.

Enjoy!!

I think if you have to ask the world, via the world wide web, if you are in love with somebody, you are not. But it certainly sounds like you're getting very close.

When you love someone, you want to be with them all the time, you think about them all the time, you want to do special things for them, you are forgetful, you usually lose a bit of weight, you want to look your best all the time, you pay special attention to your grooming, your heart pounds when they call or come to see you, you jump everytime your phone rings, hoping it's him, etc. etc.

Some people get all those symptoms and more and others get only a few of the symptoms.

When you truly fall in love with this guy, you won't have to ask others. Others will tell by the glow on your smile.

It's getting close, Babe!!!

I don't know about that. I felt that way with my (no ex) bf and it just wasn't enough. But maybe I am too picky. lol

However, yes, I would describe those as feelings that are right on target! If he feels the same way, that's great. If not, watch out!